You must send us complete copies of all documents relating to your complaint, including the following:
- Final position letter from your insurance company
- Letters and emails to and from your insurance company, relating to your complaint
- Your insurance policy
- Your insurance application
- Medical reports (for a disability or travel complaint)
- Group benefits booklets (for a group disability complaint)
Send us photocopies of all the information you have that is related to your complaint. We do not return any documents so it is important that you do not send us any of your original documents.
When submitting a complaint to us, you will need to fill out our authorization form. It must be completely filled out, electronically signed and dated by the person who owns the insurance policy or the person who is a member of the insurance plan through a job or association. The lines entitled “Name of Insurer” and “Signature of Insurer’s Authorized Representative” must be left blank. OLHI will have this information completed by the insurance company.
If you are not the owner or member, refer to Representatives for more instructions.
You can submit your complaint here.